Registration of tourist groups
- Tour group registration in the FGKU «Baikal search and rescue chaw of the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations» when passing through routes tour group:
1. Before you leaving on the route a team leader completing registration form of tour group included provide information:
- FCs of team leader, year of birth;
— residential address of team leader (city, region, street, house, room);
— Contact phone number of team leader;
— The size of the team, information on contact persons tour group (FCs, year of birth, contact phone numbers);
— detail route;
— categories of difficulty route, mode of transportation;
— release date;
— due date;
— existence of a insurance policy;
— existence of a means of communication;
— name of travel agency, organization;
— number of team;
— intermediate deadlines.
2. A registration form send by mail email@example.com or deliver to FGKU «Baikal search and rescue chaw of the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations» available at Irkutsk region, village Nicola, alley of Raduzhny`, house 2 “A”. If you can’t provide a registration form, all information to inform by telephone 8(3952) 783-700 to the duty officer.
3. Drop off information about tour group on registration form in log book of tour groups.
4. Before you leaving on the route a team leader must inform the duty officer of any composition of the tour group, detail route, release date, due date. Communications with tour group during of route is provided of personal tour group saving. Most often is a mobile communication, less frequently is a satellite communication and radio contact.
If route of tour group (time, group sports events are organized), near places of permanent assignment of Baikal search and rescue chaw of the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations , a team leaders must required to inform about route of tour group with a specified term to the duty officer.
If in the areas of route may be an unfavourable meteorological conditions, duty officer informed to the team leader in such situations (with Reference to the source of information) prior to the release of route.
5. At the end of the route, (deadline of date to the registration form), team leader inform to Baikal search and rescue chaw of the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations about over of route. After that tour group escaping of detection to the search and rescue chaw.
6. In the case of an accident with one or few members of tour group. Team leader immediately informed about this to duty officer of Baikal search and rescue chaw of the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations.